We will use different means of consultation for different groups of CBHSSJB employees
- Focus groups
- Individual / Group Interviews
- Presentation of Briefs
Small/medium size meeting with the front-line staff (2 hours) in each community
Participants are invited to:
- Respond to questions as related to their role as employees of the CBHSSJB that will be asked by the commissioners.
- Bring up items/issues not covered by the Commissioners’ questions, as long as they are related to professional issues and respect the Participant Guidelines.
- Contribute comments/recommendations.
Individual or very small meetings with CBHSSJB managers
- Two types:
- Regional level (senior managers)
- Local level to capture a community perspective.
- Same expectations for participants (respond to questions, raise issues, share comments and recommendations) with a more global perspective, according to their role.
Presentation of Briefs
- Written document, no limits on length or format, prepared by the CBHSSJB directors, in consultation with their immediate team.
- Briefs are usually accompanied by a verbal presentation.